Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
The game isn't loading on my laptop, it goes to the game and then stops. It does say to update adobe flashplayer, I have downloaded it again and the game still isn't loading. Can you please help?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi cherishbear2000,
Thank you for contacting King Care! First I need to know what device you're playing on and what operating system you're using, android? IOS? With this information I could give you some help that could possibly resolve your issue.
Thanks,
Jilly