Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am on level 1611 and it will not light up and let me play. I did uninstall, but no help.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
No it is not that. I have uninstalled and reinstalled and no updates needed. Still not working.
Hi Lisa,
Thank you for contacting King Care! It sounds like you need to update your game. Go to your play store, find Candy Crush and click on update.
Jilly