Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
CANDY CRUSH When playing on my iPhone I keep getting stuck, saying there are no more levels. When I switch to my laptop, I have no problem advancing. What is this happening to my iphone
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Maryann Urbaniak,
Thank you for contacting King Care! The reason for this is because mobile is behind 2 episodes from your PC/Laptop version. You will always be able to play more levels on PC than your mobile device.
Hope this helps!
Jilly