⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 2533 ridiculous!

Options
Boomer
Boomer Posts: 20 Level 2

Has anyone passed level 2533 Candy Crush? I can't even get half the amount of chocolate they are asking for! 

Answers

• Jon-2
    Jon-2 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

Yes I passed it, got a chocolate on the left side and just kept letting it multiple til I had enough, never worried about the chocolate on the right side.

• Tracy-7
    Tracy-7 Posts: 368 Level 2
    Options

I was stuck on that one too, and finally watched the video. The video showed 2 chocolate bombs crossing, and it knocked out the whole side of chocolate, so that's what I did too. It worked !!Good Luck !! 

• Debbie-5
    Debbie-5 Posts: 303 Level 3
    Options

Yep, the 2 chocolate bombs is the solution.  I did have to use 2 hand switches though in order to get them side-by-side. On to the next.

• rmur23
    rmur23 Posts: 125 Level 2
    Options

Nope because I can't get past 2526. WTF is with EVERY SINGLE LEVEL being impossible now? How the F are you supposed to clear the jelly when literally every move the swirls fall down over them?

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 2,004 Level 5
    Options

Yes, Jon, I started with a booster tick, got the 1 chocolate on the left hand side, let it multiply and beat it that way !!

• rmur23
    Options

Just another literally impossible level.  Such awful, awful programming lately.

If you dont have the booster, its basically impossible. Youd need 2 chocolate boosters into each other, TWICE.

• rmur23
    Options

This is one that I wont bother playing until they nerf it.  No use. Impossible without boosters.  Will come back next week. Im guessing theyll keep the middle column open once you get rid of the swirls.

• ShellyAnnK
    ShellyAnnK Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options

Thinking that this level is the one that makes me quit this game totally.  One after another hard level in this newest group.  Maybe I will try back in a few weeks.  and then again, maybe not.

• Saulyte
    Saulyte Posts: 90 Level 2
    Options

Just another literally impossible level.  Such awful, awful programming lately.

If you dont have the booster, its basically impossible. Youd need 2 chocolate boosters into each other, TWICE.

I stuck as well. I will stay on this level probably forever. F....g level 2533
  • Lisa_Kelly-2
    Lisa_Kelly-2 Posts: 23 Level 2
    Options

After the last series of 15 levels, you get a couple of hard ones in this, then you hit 2533 which is not even marked as 'hard' and it's f%%%ing impossible. FFS King, get a grip on reality will you, we've all wasted our boosters on other stupidly hard levels before we reach this kind of crap. the liquorice is restored as soon as you smash them, after over 40 attempts i have still not hit one piece of chocolate!!!!

This is the level that broke my back, i'm off to ply my trade in lesser levels for a couple of weeks to build up my boosters and if this level has not been 'nerfed' by then, i will waste ever booster on it and then quit .

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?