Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I can see where someone asks me for help with a life but when I open Candy Crush Saga the request is not there. This only started when they updated Candy Crush. Any ideas on how to help my friends???
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Sorry for not responding sooner but I was out of town. The problem started when Candy Crush Saga went through the latest update. I play on a Windows PC and there is no error message.
Hi Dean- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am sorry that you have been experiencing a problem helping your friends. Please could you let me know the following?
- When did the problem start?
- On which platform/device are you playing on?
- Is there an error message?
Thanks!