Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
My game hasn't fully loaded on my pc for over a week now gets as far as blue screen and stops. Have tried all the help ideas on here but still doesn't work. Am out of ideas now any help would be grateful.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi missjayniee- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am very sorry that you have been experiencing a problem loading your game. I can understand your frustration. Let's get you back on track :-)
Please can you follow our troubleshooting steps here: https://care.king.com/en/bubble-witch-3-saga/candy-crush-jelly-saga-supported-browsers
Let me know how you get on :-)
Have a sweet week!
Hi missjayniee- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am very sorry that you have been experiencing a problem loading your game. I can understand your frustration. Let's get you back on track :-)Please can you follow our troubleshooting steps here: https://care.king.com/en/bubble-witch-3-saga/candy-crush-jelly-saga-supported-browsersLet me know how you get on :-)Have a sweet week!