Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hello, I was deactivated Facebook account and, before that, synced my progress to King.com. Now, I have new Facebook account and I want to sync my progress from King.com to Facebook , please help me !
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Nicolle- Thanks for posting on King Care.
To synchronise your King.com account with your Facebook progress you need to:
- Click on Settings
- Choose Account
- Enter your password
- Click on Synchronising/ Connect to Facebook
- Click on the two arrows
- Log into Facebook in the pop up window
All set!
Your progress is now synchronised between King.com and Facebook.
Check out this video for more details:
https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/how-to-create-and-sync-a-kingdom-account