Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Got the jackpot, clicked "claim prize", then it said "come back later for another spin". Got NOTHING! What the heck! How do we get our jackpot?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi guys, I am creating a list of messages posted here regarding the Jackpot and never received the rewards. I will add this message to the list.
exactly the same thing just happened to me - wasn't quick enough to grab a screenshot - I feel extremely ripped off candy people!!
I even took a screenshot to prove it!