Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Candy Crush will not load!!! Everything has worked fine and then all of a sudden, it will not load. I keep getting the message to update Adobe. I have done that SEVERAL times and rebooted. Windows 10. All other games load fine. HELP!!!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello Candy Dee,
Thank you for contacting King Care! Here are some things you can do to try and get your game back up. I'm going to provide 2 threads, one for basic tech issues and one for windows 10 issues. I hope they help you!
https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/cant-get-your-games-to-load-on-facebook-check-this-out
https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-jelly-saga/cant-get-your-games-to-load-on-windows-10-check-this-out
Jilly