Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I play Candy Crush Saga on my Computer, logged in to Facebook. Whenever I wish to unlock a new episode and ask my FB friends for help, it tells me "no connection to Facebook".
Any ideas how I can fix that problem ?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi !
Thanks for answering... I haven´t played Candy Crush for several months, and when I returned to the game about 2 weeks ago this problem occured.
I tested to use the Mozilla Firefox Browser, but it´s the same there...
Hi Elena- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am sorry that you have been experiencing a problem unlocking the next episode, please could you let me know a little more information?
- When did the problem start?
- Have you tested the issue on a different browser?
- Which browser(s) have you tested it on?
Thanks!