Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
i won the contest to access cookie island and yet I can't figure out how to get there. I do believe it is a glitch otherwise, what's the point?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Katie,
Thank you for contacting King Care! I don't think it's a level per se, it's more for the striped candy contest to move to the different 'islands'. I know, when I got to cookie island I thought it would be a level to play, but it's not.
Jilly