candy crush level 306

Nancy_Curtis
Nancy_Curtis Posts: 8 Level 2

my question was not solved, i need to know how to play candy crush level306  i have been stuck for weeks!!

Best Answer

• JillyJill
    JillyJill Posts: 968 Pro Player 👑
    Answer ✓

Hi Nancy Curtis, 

Thank you for contacting King Care! I'm sorry you're having trouble with level 306. The goal here is to get 100 yellow candies. I would suggest you use your pink check mark booster, if you have any left, as those will bring you more yellow candies. Also pay attention to the changing candies because some of them will be yellow. Make combos; color bomb and striped, color bomb and packaged, stripe and packaged etc., you'll get through this if you make special candies or combos but hit as many yellow as you can.

Hope this helps you!

Jilly 

Answers

• JillyJill
    JillyJill Posts: 968 Pro Player 👑
    Answer ✓

Hi Nancy Curtis, 

Thank you for contacting King Care! I'm sorry you're having trouble with level 306. The goal here is to get 100 yellow candies. I would suggest you use your pink check mark booster, if you have any left, as those will bring you more yellow candies. Also pay attention to the changing candies because some of them will be yellow. Make combos; color bomb and striped, color bomb and packaged, stripe and packaged etc., you'll get through this if you make special candies or combos but hit as many yellow as you can.

Hope this helps you!

Jilly 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?