Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I get a game where I have to clear 14 choc in 21 moves but there are 5 keys to clear before. Not the clearing of the cherry game,any tips?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
use check mark
Still no answer from King however, I did just pass it. With bomb and stripes.
Don't have an answer yet. But am having the same exact problem. Care is supposedly looking into it. It has taken 4 days to get a real person, rather than generic responses. Will let you know if I get a resolve.