Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
but when I click on claim it I cannot open the chest. Normally when this happens I sign out and back in and it opens but this time the chest did not reappear. It looked like the reward was for being No. 1 on the Candy Islands contest. Any help?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Teresa- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am sorry that you did not receive your rewards. I can understand y our disappointment. Let's make things right again.
I will send you a private message so that I can check your account, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen. As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)
Have a Candy Crushing week!