Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I passed level 103 in Candy Crush Saga, which had a treasure chest reward which it said I had won. Unfortunately my app wasn't responding so I closed it out and the reward I won disappeared. Is there anyway to get it back?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Rebeccah,
Thank you for posting this here on King Care.
I have sent you a private message regarding your account. You should be able to see it in your inbox here on King Care.
Kindest regards,
Tony - King Care Team