Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I do not play through Facebook.. I use the app. I could not claim the basket which included 10 hours of free play time.Who do I contact to get me the credit? I actually took a pic of the screen when it would not credit me.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi- Please check again now :-) There should be an envelope icon in the top right hand corner in the King Care site.
Sorry I was away this week. I just checked and I clicked on the icon and I saw no message. Please resend. Thanks,
Hi Jane- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am sorry that you did not receive your rewards. I can understand your disappointment. Let's make things right again.
I will send you a private message so that I can check your account, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen. As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)
Have a Candy Crushing week!