Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Game will not progress past level 2420. I was told it did not register win, so I've re-played and passed it a number of times.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey Linda,I recommend you to check out this page http://candycrush.wikia.com/wiki/Level_2420All you need to know about this level is on there
Hey Linda,
I recommend you to check out this page http://candycrush.wikia.com/wiki/Level_2420
All you need to know about this level is on there