Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I can't ask friends for help anymore. This is since the the HTML5
And I don't like the Mobile version on my PC, how can I change this
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
No
Hello,
Thank you for posting but in order to try to help we really need to know why you can't ask your friends for help anymore. Is this is a graphical issue, or technical? Please try to provide as much information as possible.
Thank you,
Johnny