Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
i won a competition 2nd place the screen to accept the prize froze and locked up my tablet. Only by shut down was it able to function again and my huge treasure chest was gone help me get my prizes
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Please could you locate your numeric ID for me? Please see this link for info on how to do this :-)
https://care.king.com/en/alphabetty-saga/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it
Hello?
I have sent you a private message :-) Thanks!
Found it 5653719206
Ok had my daughter help me figure this out. I setup this act a few years ago under jyroll @ Comcast.net, this has been updated as of Sunday night to jyrollins @ comcast.net to help you find my account. Pls advise to jyrollins@ yahoo.com as you have been. Thanks
My issue is Not resolved!. I have responded that I need help to get him my account number. I use mobile phone and an iOS tablet( kindle fire) I don't get the king care logo. I sign in with Facebook ? I can't go further until someone gets back to me. I also experience empty gift boxes(Today) instead of a reward for gathering the incremental amount of color balls.
Hi Jay- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am really sorry that you did not receive your rewards. I can understand your disappointment.
Let's make things right again :-)
I will send you a private message so that I can check your account, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen.
As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted
Have a Candy Crushing week!