Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
i purchased the specialty package for 15.99 on the candy crush saga and it only gave me the 100 gold bars and nothing else. Who do I talk to about refund or getting everything else in the package.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Annissa- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am really sorry that you did not receive your full purchase. I am really sorry about this and I can understand your disappointment.
Let's make things right again. I will send you a private message so that I can check your account, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen.
As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)
Have a Candy Crushing week!