Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I changed the email on Facebook and when I went into Soda I was at level 1. I was in the 700's level.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Mary,
Thank you for posting this here on King Care.
You have done the right thing; coming to King Care to resolve the situation :-)
Please try again now; I have adjusted your progress in both Candy Crush Saga and Candy Crush Soda Saga now.
Kindest regards and have a great day,
Tony - King Care Team