Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
my FB account was hacked so I had to change my password, I did this on my phone. Then I went to play candy crush and it put me back to level 1. On my ipad I'm at level 1391. How do I get back there on my phone?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Andrea- Thanks for posting on King Care. Welcome to the community.
Please could you try these steps?
-Close all tabs in Safari and clear the browser cache by going to Settings > Safari > Clear History and Website Data
-Turn off the device and wait about 30 seconds to clear the cache
-Open Safari and log in to the correct Facebook account through the browser
-Open the game and reconnect it to Facebook
Let me know how you get on, thanks! :-)
Have a sweet week!