Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
On June 2nd I did a tournament between 2 players, and I won 1st place but received no prize. Not getting prizes in winning tournaments happened twice before for 1st place. hope I can get rewarded.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Stefani- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am really sorry that you have not received your rewards. I can understand your disappointment.
Let's make things right again :-) I will send you a private message so that I can check your account, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen.
As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted.
Have a Candy Crushing week!
Please check your account now :-)
Cezdiamond, I stayed up to claim today's contest with Carole, again the screen came to claim gift, I pressed and the prize was not awarded. Could you please check and get back to me tomorrow please. Thanks Stefai
Thank you so much for solving my problem. Incidentally today I'm again leading a contest against Carole which will end in 3 hours. Hope I will be able to get my prize. If not I will contact you again. Thanks again.