Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I complete level 2556-2570 candy crush,once again i saw the treasure chest landed on the treasure chests and no rewards!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Jim,
Thank you for posting this here on King Care.
I have sent you a private message regarding your account. You should be able to see it in your inbox here on King Care.
Kindest regards,
Tony - King Care Team
I agree with you Jim....The treasure chests are there but when I click on them nothing. It happened to me during the last episode also. Why have them if they do not open?