Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I intend to suspend/delete my Facebook account but I want to continue to play all 3 Candy Crush games from my husband account on all my iOS devices. Do I have this possibility?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Cezdiamond, thanks for your answer...but please tell me how could I link my account to the Kingdom? Now I'm logged on here with my Facebook account...after I'll suspend I'll not have the possibility to log in here...It seems that I can't log in only with my yahoo email account...or I don't know how to do it...:)
Hi Alinasha- Thanks for posting on King Care. If you link your account to the Kingdom you can then log in with these credentials on you iOS devices :-)
I hope this helps!