Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Someone help me to complete level 2565. Its must to be easy but not even close. I dont have boosters. Please help
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello Stefano,
From time to time we might release the newer levels to a small selection of players for testing purposes.
This is why you don't see the level yet.
Kind regards,
Johnny
Hi guys! Sorry for the question, may I ask how did you reach this level? I'm blocked at level 2540 waiting for the release of new levels but reading this post I understand someone has been already playing with next levels? Is tehre something I need to do or just waiting?Thank you for help!
Hello,If you're ever stuck on a level, head on over to youtube where you nearly always find a selection of videos to help you out:https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=2565+candy+crush&spfreload=1These should help you to pick up a strategy!Kind regardsJohnny
Hello,
If you're ever stuck on a level, head on over to youtube where you nearly always find a selection of videos to help you out:
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=2565+candy+crush&spfreload=1
These should help you to pick up a strategy!
Kind regards
I'm happy to hear that you passed the level! congratulations
Shortly after expressing my annoyance, I was able to complete this level with NO boosters and earned 3 stars! It was frustrating waiting for the lucky board. For a couple of days I didn't come close to getting 10 lemon drops. But special combos suddenly became easy to make with moves left over.