Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have the same question as everyone else. After completing the game it just goes on an explosion bliss and doesn't stop. I stop the game several times but because I stopped it, it doesn't advance. Please help. I'm using Apple products.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thank you. I tried playing the game with the wifi off and it worked. The reconnected to wifi to sync and I advanced to the next level. I had already done the update.
Hello Deidre,This issue was resolved in a recent game update.Please head to the app store and download the latest version. The level will then play as intended.Kind regards,Johnny
Hello Deidre,
This issue was resolved in a recent game update.
Please head to the app store and download the latest version. The level will then play as intended.
Kind regards,
Johnny