Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
on level 2049 it says you have to get 450000 and I got 868020 and I couldn't move it show I didn't pass to the next level
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Su- Thanks for posting on King Care. Do you see the message "A bomb is about to explode"?
In this level you need to achieve the points required as well an ensuring that a Candy Bomb does not explode. Please see this thread for more information: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/candy-crush-level-2049
Thanks!