Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Once again, the new levels are not showing up on my Samsung Galaxy S8.. this happened last week as well. I have signed out of FB, cleaned the cache, rebooted my book, signed back into FB, and still nothing
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I'm stuck on my S8 at level 2825. What's going on?
Hi Jackie- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am sorry that you are experiencing a problem with your levels. Which level are you currently on?
Thanks!