Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I'm at level 2530 it is so hard,
I have been stuck on this crazy level since this morning !! I have played at least 20 boards, used up every booster , and I just can't beat it.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Mai,
Thank you for posting this here on King Care.
Congratulations on this level 2530; I see that you have beaten it now :-)
Please feel free to share here how you did it.
Kindest regards,
Tony - King Care Team