Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I finished level 2570 about a week ago, but there are no more levels after that. Is this the last level or you are adding more levels?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
New levels come out every Wednesday. 2570 is currently the highest level on computers, through facebook, but I do believe mobile devices are a bit behind that. Good luck !!
Is level 2570 really the highest currently? I also want to clarify this is for Candy Crush Saga; not candy crush jelly saga. I am using the mobile app on both my iPhone and I pad, and level 2540 is the highest.
Hi Rene- Thanks for posting on King Care. Congratulations on getting so far, you're doing great! We love love to hear your tips on how to pass those trickier levels.
New levels will be available soon, but I don't have an exact date just yet. You can check your game, our Facebook page or our Twitter feed to be one of the first discovering all the fun.
https://www.facebook.com/candycrushsaga/
https://twitter.com/CandyCrushSaga/
Have a sweet week!