Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
i am in 2540 and there's no more game available to play please tell me if any more level available here .please update soon
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Maninder Singh,
Thank you for posting this here on King Care.
You can already play new levels in Candy Crush Saga on PC. I recommend you follow this page https://www.facebook.com/candycrushsaga in order to receive news about updates.
Our Game Studio is working hard on making the new content available too for the mobile versions of Candy Crush Saga.
Kindest regards,
Tony - King Care Team
I play on a Laptop thru Facebook. I have finished 2570 which is at the moment all there is.