Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have lost my progress level 245 after I log in facebook pleas help! How I get my progress back?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Nancynanzy,
Thank you for posting your question here on King Care.
As you can see, I have edited your question as personal information like an email address shouldn´t be published on a public site.
I have now restored your progress to the level you indicated in your question. Please check again now and let me know how you´re getting on.
Kindest regards,
Tony - King Care Team