Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I've reached many times well over said goal on level 1925. I've reached over 200K and game ends saying didn't reach goal. Extremely frustrating! Please help
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Laritn,
Thank you for posting this here on King Care.
Can you confirm you get the Sugar Crush without any Bomb exploding?
Kindest regards,
Tony - King Care Team
Why is the game ending saying didn't reach goal on level 1925? I've reached over 200K quite a few times. Very frustrating. Please fix.