Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I just finished the light up the sky challenge on my iPad, and the game won't continue. No award give, and I can't play the next level. The game map is dark. This has happened before, but not since the last update. Suggestions?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Cynthia- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am really sorry that you have been experiencing a problem with your game crashing.
Please see our great new Blog for some troubleshooting steps on how to fix this :-)
https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/is-your-game-crashing-on-an-ios-device
Let me know how you get on :-)
Have a sweet week!