Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I paid for 2 packages and didn't receive them. Please reply back!! I would like very much for this issue to be resolved. Thank you!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Hibbett- I will send you a private message through King Care now :-)
Please check the envelope icon in the top right hand corner next to your profile icon.
Thanks!
No the issue has not been resolved. I did forward the information that was asked of me. Please help.
Hi Hibbett- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am really sorry that you have not received your items, has this been resolved now?
Please let us know if you still need a hand.