Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I hit jackpot on the spin. I didn't receive my jackpot prize. Spin closed out for that day.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Danielle1377- Thanks for posting on King Care. Welcome to the community. I am sorry that you have not received your jackpot prize, I can understand your disappointment.
Let's make things right again :-)
I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen.As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted.
Have a lovely week!