Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I hate timed Levels, but King, you got this one spot on. The old Magic was back, briefly.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Tracy and Bruce. I was able to complete 2583 also. For some reason I had the most problems with 2584 and 2585. I had to use quite a few Lolli's on those two levels. All the others were not so bad. Good Luck all. See ya next week !!
I hate them too, but that wasn't bad at all. Better than 2585 where I am now stuck. Guess it's time to go fetch some more boosters. See you next week ??