Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I deleted the APP candy crush saga by mistake from my iPhone and lost the progress after I reached level 425. How can I get back to same level?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Ghadir- Thanks for posting on King Care. Do not worry if had an account with Facebook or the Kingdom, just log in again and you will find your levels there :-)
Let me know how you get on or if you need a hand.
Have a sweet weekend!