Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I've been stuck for months on level 2049. I've gotten nearly a million points numerous times yet I fail the level. I'm frustrated and I'm tired of wasting my money buying items and I'm feeling like trashing King games. How do I beat this game.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
If you read as to why you have failed the level, then you will understand that you need to do more than collect points in this level. You need to stop the bombs from exploding.
This thread should help you:
https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/candy-crush-level-2049