Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I went from level 1695 tot level 2416 without even playing. I dont like it, can someone help me. Because i just want to be back at level 1695.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Samantha- Thanks for posting on King Care. I'd be happy to help you out :-)
I will need to check your account privately so I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen.As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)
Have a lovely week!