Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Candy crush. Just paid 15.99 for sweet bundle and it was supposed to include 3 each of all the boosters and 100 coins and I only received the coins.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi CileC- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am really sorry that you did not receive your full purchase, I can understand your disappointment.
I would like to check this transaction for you so I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen.
As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)
Have a lovely week!