Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi..I purchased a special offer which was meant to include 20 gold bars...they didn't arrive. Can you check please?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Dave- Thanks for posting of King Care, welcome to the community. I am really sorry that you did not receive your Gold Bars, I can understand this must have been disappointing.
I would like to check your account so I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen.As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)
Have a lovely week!