Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I basically want to run an awesome idea past you guys, that could be a cool feature and could pull in revenue if ppl r addicted to candy crush as I am. And we both know we all are.............
Bye.Thanks
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello,
I would sincerely like to thank you for posting however I'm afraid it is King's policy not to accept unsolicited proposals, even if offered in confidence.
We are obliged to decline any proposals with or without any expectation of some form of reward or potential business relationship.
King invests substantial effort in research and development over a wide range of game related activities and it isn't feasible to establish whether or not King is already working on any particular idea, given the scale of King’s research and development effort.
I appreciate this isn't perhaps the answer you were looking for and I hope you can understand our reasons for declining to consider your request.
Kind regards,
Johnny