Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I finally beat 1810 and the game did not pass me on to the next level. King says there's nothing they can do. I've been playing for 2 years but I've had enough. Bye Candy Crush.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Diane,
Thank you for posting this here on King Care.
Did you get the Sugar Crush? If I´m not mistaken you should be on level 1811 in Candy Crush Saga already.
Kindest regards,
Tony - King Care Team