Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I can play CC on my iPad but game is not loading on iPhone. When I press CC it starts to load then goes back as icon. I have tried to turn phone off and restarted but same thing. I have tons of booster I do not wat to loose .
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Hansa Modha,
Thank you for posting this here on King Care.
I´m sorry this is happening in Candy Crush Saga on your iPhone.
Please specify what model iPhone you´re using and what iOS version you got installed on it.
Kindest regards,
Tony - King Care Team
Hi Hansa Modha,Thank you for posting this here on King Care.I´m sorry this is happening in Candy Crush Saga on your iPhone.Please specify what model iPhone you´re using and what iOS version you got installed on it.Kindest regards,Tony - King Care Team
I am using iPhone 5S. . I have installed iOS 10 on my phone .