Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
When I chamged my password, it set me up as a new member, I lost my levels in my game, lost all my friends and my home page
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Patricia,
Thank you for posting this here on King Care.
Please try again now and let us know how you´re getting on. If I am not mistaken, you should be on level 1245 in Candy Crush Saga.
Kindest regards,
Tony - King Care Team