Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Since a few days I have a new Windows 10 Phone. I downloaded Candy crush but now I see that het highest level is 2375 while on Facebook I'm on level 2540. When will the version for Windows Phone be updated?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I have version 1.93.4.0
Hello,Could you please check in the app store and let me know what version number of the app you have installed.Thanks,Johnny
Hello,
Could you please check in the app store and let me know what version number of the app you have installed.
Thanks,
Johnny