Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Another level purely designed to make you spend money on boosters, can't be solved without them and even then you would need to be lucky !
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
As all the "required" boosters can be obtained free without any difficulty the charge of money grabbing is just absurd. I completed this level on the day of its release and I have never spent a single penny on the game. I believe the only booster I used was a coconut wheel of which I have a more than adequate stock obtained at zero cost.