Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
The email is from an email address in 'Malta' . Is it genuine or should I ignore it?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Okay Johnny, thanks, good to know, I wanted to be on the safe side because there are so many spams out there, it didn't sound like it came from King. Sorrrrryyyyy!
Jilly
Hello Carol,
I have checked and I can confirm that this email has come directly from King. This is not spam.
JillyJill, we are sending out certain promotions at the moment, probably for the next week or so. So if you see any more questions like this, just to let you know, it could be us. If you're unsure, drop me a message and I can check it out for you.
Kind regards,
Johnny
Hi Carol Scargill,
Thank you for contacting King Care! It sounds like malware to me. I would delete it and do not click on the link. If the email was from King it would say it in the email address ie; @kingcustomercare.com @kinggames.com also they would award you on your game you are playing. Definitely not from King. Actually, if you can post the email below so I can report it, that would be a major help!!
Thank you!